This year the 2020 CLARA Challenge is really a challenge should you choose to accept it.
This Certificate is ONLY FOR YLs
You DO NOT have to be a dog owner to participate. So make sure you do this challenge.
1. Talk to YLs. All contacts must be made during the 2020 year (January 1 - December 31, 2020).
2. Contacts may be made on any band the YL is licensed to be on, and any mode including SSB, CW, all digital modes, DMR, Echo-link, and repeaters.
3. Contacts may be made during nets only if the net control allows it.
4. You must contact 25 YLs who are dog owners.
5. You must make your contact on air, whichever mode you are using.
6. You may only use the same YL (ex. Val, VE5ACJ) once.
7. Your goal is to contact YLs who are dog owners anywhere
8. Please use the log provided. You must have the Date, Time, YLs’ Name, Dog’s Name, Dog Breed frequency & mode.
9. Logs must be sent into Val, no later than Jan. 31, 2021
Please send me your contacts for the 2019 Challenge by the end of Jan. 2020
Applications may be submitted by: email@example.com or mail to:
Val Lemko. 1125 Iroquois St. W. Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan. Canada, S6H 5C1.
The log will be available shortly.